Just ordered a NETIS ST-3123 8-Port Giga Ethernet Switch. I have been needing a Ethernet switch for a long time. I have been unplugging and plugging stuff in for too long. Here are the specs.
- Compliant with the IEEE802.3 10Base-T Ethernet, IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T specifications
- 8 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Each port supports full duplex 10/100/1000M connectivity (half duplex only supported in 10/100M Mode)
- IEEE802.3x standard flow control for Full-duplex, optional Back Pressure function for Half-duplex operation
- 16Gbps switching fabric capacity
- Link on Cable Length Power Saving
- Support 8K MAC address table
- Support 9216 bytes jumbo packet length forwarding at wired speed
All this for $21 bucks. It has good reviews on New Egg. Going to see how it goes.